Sunday, November 13, 2011

Final observation 11/10/11

It's hard to believe this project is coming to an end! Admittedly, it was quite difficult finding extra time to come view the project, as in addition to being a full-time student, I have a job, children, and live in Lenoir City. Nonetheless, I was there each week for viewing-- I just haven't been writing in my blog until now.

Although the girl sitting next to me had very little going on in her aquarium, mine was still very full of life! I still had numerous Rotifers, Vorticella (I found some that were definitely alive this week), and numerous nematodes. An absolutely enormous amount of nematodes were congregated in the soil area between the two plants. I took a photo of it and titled it "A nematode party," but it looks like I didn't save it. I may try to go in this week and try to get another shot.

Update 11/19/11: I went back in on 11/16/11 to gather information on my resources. I had planned to try and get another shot of the nematodes but didn't view the project on this date.

No comments:

Post a Comment